This raw / certified organic Camu Camu berry powder by Giddy Yoyo is the perfect addition to your morning smoothie. Camu Camu powder is one of mother nature's most potent natural sources of Vitamin C - one of the most vital water-soluble vitamins required by the human body. It also contains other beneficial antioxidants that help your combat the damage caused by free radicals that may otherwise harm your body.
Camu Camu berries are a purple fruit that are similar in appearance to grapes, grown on bushes on the shores of Amazonian rivers. After being harvested by hand and flash frozen, they are thawed and carefully freeze dried and converted to their potent powder form.
Camu Camu berries are most well know for their astronomical levels of Vitamin C, which may provide the following health benefits:
- Protect the nervious system, eyes, and brain.
- Decrease body inflammation
- Boost the immune system
- Sustain a healthy reproductive system
- Support healthy collagen, ligaments, and tendons
- 1/2 a teaspoon of camu camu powder contains nearly 500% of the RDA of vitamin C, which equates to more than 60 times that of an orange!
- Contains other powerful antioxidants that help the body combat free radical damage
- They originated from Brazil and Peru
- Camu Camu bushes do not bear fruit until around 5 years of age
How to Enjoy
Mix 1/2 a teaspoon of powder in to smoothies, water, or juice 1-5 times daily.
|Ingredients||Certified organic camu camu berries.|
|Allergens||Tree nuts, packaged in the same facility as peanuts, milk, sesame, soy.|
|Country of Origin||South America|