Organic Manucca Raisins are not your ordinary raisin! These little treats have a great sweet taste and a bit of a crunch from the edible seeds found in the center. Not only are Manucca Raisins packed with vitamin C the seeds also hold Polyphenols and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Manucca Raisins are harvested only when the fruit is ripe and are sundried to preserve their abundance of nutrients. This delicious snack should definitely be on your list of things to try. Why not put them in your next custom trail mix or even better ...a quick blast of sweetness in your morning custom cereal!
Manuka Raisins are packed full of...
- An abundance source of Vitamin C
- Excellent source of Iron and Copper
- Rich in amino-acids
- Full of Potassium and Magnesium
- Excellent source for Blood Health
- Recommended for people with anemia and helps blood coagulation.
- The Potassium and Magnesium in Manuka Raisins can help reduce our body's acidity.
- Contain trace elements that are important for bone growth and can even help prevent osteoporosis.
- Low in sodium and contain no cholesterol
- The seeds may even help strengthen and maintain your immune system
- Regulates the digestive tract and reduces risks of contraction colon cancer.
- Manuka Raisins are not related to the manuka plant or manuka honey
- They are grown in the mountains of Uzbekistan
- They are slowly sun-dried to retain their dark brown colour
- Manuka Raisins are similar in taste to dates
Manuka Raisins should be kept in a cool dry cupboard and can be kept for up to 12 months.
How to Enjoy
Add Manuka Raisins to any dish you already enjoy regular raisins in.
- Trail mixes
- On their own
|Ingredients||Certified organic Manuka Raisins with seeds.|