Now it's your chance to try the same natural sweetener that's been used by the Guarani tribes of Paraguay for hundreds of years!
Organic Traditions stevia leaf powder is certified organic, gluten-free, and non-GMO. This is not the highly processed white powder like most powders on the market. It is naturally green in colour, just like the stevia leaves themselves. Like all Organic Traditions products it contains no artificial flavours, additives, or preservatives.
Stevia powder is terrific all-natural sweetener that contains no carbohydrates or calories. This make it the perfect sugar substitute for diabetics or anyone simply looking to cut sugar out of their diet for health reasons.
Interesting Facts About Stevia
- The stevia plant is in the same family as daisies and ragweed
- One tablespoon of stevia powder is as sweet as 1 cup of sugar
- It acts as a natural anti-inflammatory
- It has been shown to help stabilize blood sugar levels and improve insulin resistance
- The naturally occurring antioxidants and sterols found in stevia may have a positive impact on blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- The leaves have been used as a sweetener in Brazil and Paraguay for hundreds of years, and are also commonly used for therapeutic purposes.
Storage Tips for Maximum Shelf Life
Stevia leaf powder will stay fresh for up to 12 months if stored in an air tight container in a dark, dry place. Refrigeration is not required.
How to Enjoy
Green leaf stevia powder is a healthy carbohydrate-free substitute for table sugar. It can be used to sweeten essentially any liquid or solid food including baked goods. If substituting for sugar, use 1/4 of a teaspoon for 1 tablespoon of sugar.
|Nutrion Facts [N]
|Certified organic green stevia leaf powder
|Packaged in a facility that processes tree nuts.