Our organic milk-free 70% dark chocolate chips are another clean, non-GMO product we are proud to carry. They have a delicious decadent flavor and hard texture.
INGREDIENTS: *Dark Chocolate 70% cocoa [*Cocoa Mass (Cocoa liquor), *Cane Sugar, *Cocoa Butter, *Natural Cocoa Powder], *Cocoa Butter (* = Organic)
Are Chocolate Chips Healthy?
Chocolate chips contain sugar (cane sugar in this case), and therefore should be eaten in moderation. That being said, there are health benefits when the chocolate content hits the 70-90% range. The health benefits are mostly attributed to the high levels of antioxidants and trace minerals found in the cacao bean, which is ground up to create cocoa powder.
So we aren't going to tell you that chocolate chips should be a staple of your diet, but we will say the chips that we sell can be enjoyed in moderation as they are about as clean as they come!
How to Enjoy
Chocolate chips are quite versatile and can spice up just about any snack. Here are a few of the ways our customers use them:
- Add to baked goods like muffins, cookies, cakes, bread, etc.
- Create your own trail mixes with chocolate chips and other nuts, seeds, and dried fruit
- Melt them to coat fruit or add as a dessert topping on cakes or other baked goods
- Add them to smoothies to improve texture and add some sweetness
- Add to cereals or yogurt mixes
|Ingredients||Organic Dark Chocolate 70% cocoa [Organic Cocoa Mass (Cocoa liquor), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Natural Cocoa Powder],Organic Cocoa Butter.|