Pure, 100% raw bee granules - often referred to as "natures perfect food" as it contains nearly all nutrients required by humans! Add it to your morning smoothies for an extra energy and antioxidant boost.
- No other single food offers the array of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, trace elements and fats.
- Rich in proteins, amino acids, vitamins, folic acid, and B-complex vitamins
- Contains more amino acids than beef, eggs or cheese (over 40% protein!)
- One of the best sources of rutin of any food (makes blood vessels stronger)
- Contains live enzymes and phytonutrients
- Enhances energy levels
Potential Health Benefits
- May assists with circulatory problems and help improve blood cholesterol levels
- Treats inflammation for conditions such as psoriasis and eczema treating allergies
- Contains enzymes that can aid in digestion and stregthen capilllaries and blood vessels
- Acts as a natural antibiotic and immune system booster
- It takes one bee 8 hours a day for 1 month to gather 1 tsp of bee pollen
- Bees are not disturbed in the harvesting of the pollen
Take bee pollen at meal time with a bit of food. If it's your first time taking it, start with a small amount to avoid a possible allergic reaction. Gradually build up to 1 tsp per day. We recommend you do not heat bee pollen powder in order to preserve all of its beneficial enzymes.
|Ingredients||Raw bee pollen granules|
|Country of Origin||Spain|