We've sourced the cleanest, purest, highest quality bovine collagen protein currently available! Collagen protein supports skin, nails, joints, connective tissue, and gut health. It can be added to just about any food without affecting the flavour (it's virtually tasteless/odorless).
**For more information about collagen peptides please see the FAQ section lower down on this page.
- Contains type 1 & 3 collagen
- 9g of high-quality protein per serving
- Sourced from pasture-raised/grass-fed cows
- CLEAN! No antibiotics, hormones, pesticides, GMOs, fillers, and artificial ingredients.
- Tasteless & odorless--a great addition to smoothies, soup, baked goods, greens drinks, etc.
- Sustainably & Ethically sourced
- Helps support healthy joints, skin, hair, nails, and connective tissue
- Improves gut health by reducing intestinal permeability
- Contains optimal levels of important amino acids for tissue repair/recovery
- Very easy to digest (*no lactose, gluten, or fillers)
Collagen Peptides FAQ
What is hydrolyzed collagen protein?
Who should consume collagen powder?
How much protein is in a serving?
Each 10g serving contains 9g of pure collagen peptides.
Does it contain lactose or gluten?
No--it is completely free of lactose, gluten, corn, soy, and other fillers.
What does it taste/smell like?
There is no smell or taste.
What is the difference between collagen peptides and collagen protein?
They are the same!
Collagen powder may also be referred to as:
- Hydrolyzed collagen peptides
- Hydrolyzed collagen protein
- Collagen hydrolysate
- Hydrolyzed gelatin
What amino acids does it contain?
Its amino acid profile per 10g serving is as follows:
Alanine (8.1%), Arginine (8.1%, Aspartic Acid (5.5%), Glutamic Acid (10.4%), Glycine (23.2%), Histidine (0.7%), Hydroxylysine (0.6%), Hydroxyproline (9.4%), Isoleucine (1.6%), Leucine (3.1%) Lysine (3.9%), Methionine (0.8%), Phenylalinine (2.3%), Proline (14%), Protein (90%), Serine (3.5%), Theronine (2.1%), Valine (2.7%).
|Ingredients||Hydrolyzed Collagen (Peptides) (Bovine Skin)|
|Allergens||Packaged in the same facility as tree nuts, peanuts.|
|Country of Origin||USA, packaged in Canada.|