Chickpeas (also called garbanzo beans) are a nutritious, budget-friendly bean that are highly nutritious, budget-friendly, and very versatile.
We recently added organic chickpeas to our online store.
Below are three of our favourite chickpea recipes that are easy for anyone to prepare…
Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas
- Large bowl
- Baking sheet
- 2 cups Organic cooked chickpeas *Raw chickpeas must be cooked prior to roasting.
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil *Ghee may be used as a substitute
- 2 tbsp Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a large bowl, toss chickpeas in ghee/oil until evenly coated
- Add sea salt and toss agian to coat
- Spread chickpeas onto baking sheet lined with tinfoil and bak for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool for about 10 minutes to increase crunch and enjoy!
Here is a great hummus recipe:
This chickpea curry is quick and easy to make and tastes awesome!
Do you have a favourite chickpea recipe that you would like to share with us? If so, please let us know by leaving a comment below.