Anyone can appreciate this classic chocolate raspberry combo. This recipe makes a great meal replacement at nearly 600 well rounded, highly nutritious calories!
- Raspberries provide plenty of fiber (8 grams per cup!), vitamins, minerals and flavonoids
- Coconut oil contains the immune booster lauric acid, as well as plenty of medium chain fatty acids that provide energy for your body.
- Cacao is loaded with antioxidants and trace minerals
- Banana helps provide energy for your body, and also supplies potassium
- Hemp and whey are complete sources of protein that are easy for your body to absorb to rebuild tissue.
Total prep time: 3 min
Yield: 1 serving
- 1-1/4 cup nut milk (coconut, almond, hemp, rice, etc.)
- 2 cups organic raspberries
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp organic cacao nibs or raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp liquid vanilla
- 1 scoop whey or organic hemp protein powder
Optional: Add 1 tbsp of raw clover honey for added sweetness
Add nut milk, frozen raspberries, and then all other ingredients. Blend at high speed until smooth consistency is achieved.
Serving size: 1 large glass
Please try this chocolate raspberry smoothie and let us know how it tastes!