Enjoy these healthy paleo-friendly coconut cacao nib cookies. They are sugar-free, are extremely easy to make, and taste amazing!
Keep in mind that this recipe uses very healthy ingredients, but is not low in calories. Just a heads up for anyone trying to lose weight or restrict caloric intake.
Total prep time: 25 min
Yield: 2 doz
- 1 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup xylitol
- 3/4 cup cacao nibs (can also use chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1. Add dry ingredients to mixing bowl.
2. In separate bowl, add eggs and coconut oil together. Heat in microwave for approximately 10 seconds, or until coconut oil is melted.
3. Thoroughly mix all ingredients together.
4. Form batter in to small balls, and flatten. Place on greased pan, approximately 1 inch apart.
5. Bake at 375 degrees fahrenheit for 12 – 15 minute. The flatter they are, the faster they will bake.
Serving size: 1 cookie
Carbohydrates: 5.7g ( .87g sugar)
Please try this recipe and let us know how you liked it by leaving a comment below!